Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Watch Cat

I was very creepily (is that a word?) woken up early Monday morning (1am early) by a pack of very loud coyotes outside.  I was convinced they were right below our window, however I was too scared to look outside and see.  Nathan assures me this was not the case and that they were probably in the woods somewhere... but, I'm not sure I believe him.  

If you have ever heard the sound of coyotes then you know what i'm talking about.  It is freaky.  Monday morning I was on my way out the door to go to work when I saw little Miss Meredith sleeping so adorably on the couch that I had to get the camera.  She immediately went from adorable to scary.  I introduce you to our new watch cat... if any coyote comes near again I'm just going to show him this photo.  He is sure to run away with his tail between his legs!

RAWR!

No comments:

Post a Comment