Wednesday, October 12, 2011

All Things "Fally"

This word, fally, seems to keep coming out of my mouth.  I am fully aware that it is not, nor has it ever been, an actual word.  It just seems to really capture my feelings for this most wonderful time of the year.  I'll use it in a sentence for you: "I love that tie! It's so fally."  :)

I should tell you: I LOVE fall.  Fall is MY season.  Spring...sure it's nice. Summer... ya, that's ok too.  Winter...well, I live in Northern Vermont.  Fall is where it's at.  I love everything about it.  The smell of the air, the crunch of the leaves and the excitement I get about bringing out my scarves! I love the leaves changing, and the apple picking and the apple cider.  I've grown to actually love cider even more this year as I've discovered the art of mixing it with Rum.

I love it so much that a mere trip to the clothesline inspires me to grab the camera and snap some photos of the back yard in all it's orangy, fally glory:






Ahh... doesn't it just make you feel so fally!

2 comments:

  1. I concur that in Vermont fall is the best season by far. Nice photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is the best. I've lived here my entire life, and it never gets old. :)

    ReplyDelete